Wheat pizza dough. Mix it in the food processor, minimal kneading and no rising time required. Made thin crust pizza out of the dough was crispy but fluffy and just was really simple to make. I was looking for a good tasting whole wheat pizza dough.
I love this pizza dough recipe because it is super easy and you really can't mess it up! It makes a perfect pizza every time! We like to use white whole wheat flour to give the dough a lighter. You can have Wheat pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Wheat pizza dough
- It’s 1 tsp of White Sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Warm Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
Perfect Homemade Pizza: Overnight Whole Wheat Pizza Dough. Secondly, this pizza that I keep talking about? Made with whole wheat pizza dough. And a sauce, but we already talked about that.
Wheat pizza dough step by step
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in bowl in warm water. Add olive oil. Add salt. Add flour. Knead until all flour is absorbed. Place in greased bowl. Flip over so top of dough is greased..
- Bake at 500°F for 5 minutes. Add toppings and reduce oven temp to 425°F and bake an additional 10 min or till desired doneness. Enjoy!.
In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Healthy Wheat Flour Crust Pizza with step by step photos – Sharing the recipe of a healthy and delicious whole wheat pizza with mix vegetables. Whole Wheat Pizza Dough – Soft, chewy and crispy all at the same time. Super easy to whip up and can be made in less than an hour! Whole wheat pizza dough shaped into ball on floured wooden background.