Cherry Rhubarb Pie.
You can cook Cherry Rhubarb Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cherry Rhubarb Pie
- You need 1 lbs of or 4 cups rhubarb.
- It’s 2 cups of pitted cherries.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of "quick-cooking" tapioca.
- You need 5 drops of red food coloring.
- Prepare 2 of pre-made pie shell.
Cherry Rhubarb Pie step by step
- Pre-heat Oven to 400ºF.
- Cut rhubarb stalks into 1/2 inch slices..
- Lay one of the pie crust out flat. Slice crust into 1 inch strips..
- Mix all ingredients in list order. Let stand for 15 minutes. Place the second pie crust into a 9 inch pan; pour in sauce; cover pie with a lattice of pie crust strips. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes..