Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken.
You can cook Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken
- It’s 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 cup of broccoli.
- It’s 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of lemon pepper marinade.
- You need 1/3 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 of finely chopped onion.
Stuffed Lemon Pepper Chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 375° & thaw chicken breasts!.
- steam broccoli, finely chop & put in a bowl! add butter, onion, parmesan cheese & bread crumbs! stir together til well mixed!.
- cut thawed chicken in half long ways & stop in the middle! stuff broccoli mix inside!.
- place in a casserole dish, cover with lemon pepper marinade! sprinkle Italian bread crumbs on top!.
- cook for 25 minutes!!.
- sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top & serve!!! enjoy!!.