Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers.
You can cook Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers
- You need 4 of Bell peppers (colour optional).
- It’s 2 of Boneless chicken breast.
- You need 4 of Leaves of green cabbage.
- It’s 1/3 of Pack of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 can of of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of General Tao Sauce.
Cabbage Stuffed Red Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to °350. Remove stems and seeds from peppers, set aside..
- Get a medium-large sized pan and put it on medium-high heat..
- Cut chicken breast into cubes, put in pan..
- Cut cabbage leaves into one-inch strips width-wise..
- When the chicken is almost cooked, add just enough General Tao Sauce to coat the chicken..
- Add cabbage, diced tomatoes and broken up chunky mushroom bits to the chicken. Simmer..
- Once the cabbage starts to get tender, start stuffing as much as you can into the peppers!.
- Grease a baking sheet, place the peppers on it, and pop it in the oven for 25 minutes..