Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken.
You can cook Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 of chopped jalapeno.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of sage.
- It’s 8 slice of bacon.
Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Chicken step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- wash chicken in cool water and pat dry.
- slice chicken breasts (horizontaly) in half leaving one end closed.
- open chicken like a butterfly, careful not to tear open.
- sprinkle cheese, tomatoes and jalapeno to your desire.
- sprinkle basil and sage, don't over season..
- close chicken breast with toothpicks.
- wrap two slices of bacon around chicken and pin with toothpicks.
- drizzle with a little more cheese if you like.
- bake for 30 minutes; check not to over or under cook.