Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients). Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. Baking time will vary depending on the heat of your oven and. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
This easy pizza dough recipe is easily doubled or tripled. I love serving it with a huge salad when we have guests. Best pizza dough ever that freezes. You can cook Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients)
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of instant dry active yeast.
- You need 1 cup of warm water (not hot).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic (very finely chopped) (optional).
It was the best pizza dough that I had come across. I made it many times, and claimed that it was my new This recipe might not come easy the first or second time you try it. It's one of those recipes that My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week. An easy and delicious pizza dough using self rising flour and greek yogurt.
Best, easiest Pizza Dough (6 ingredients) instructions
- Mix water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for 20 mins, it will get bubbly..
- Heat the olive oil and add the garlic (optional step). Dont let garlic burn, its just to add a little garlic flavor..
- After 20 mins are up on the yeast mixture, add 2 cups of flour, oil (leaving a few pieces of garlic on it if desired) and salt..
- Mix in with a spoon and once the ingredients are mixed, place onto a floured surface..
- Add flour to your hands so the dough wont stick..
- Knead dough for 10 mins, constantly adding flour to your hands and surface only so it wont stick. You should get a soft, slightly sticky dough..
- Form a ball with the dough and place into a slightly oiled bowl. Cover with a kitchen towel and let sit for 2 hours or until doubled in size..
- Divide dough in 2 parts or 3 parts for personal size pizza (deppending on how thick you like your crust) or use whole dough for a large pizza..
- You can place dough on ziploc bag and leave it on the fridge overnight and using the dough at room temperature the next day..
- I cooked it at 350°F for 40 mins when I made pizza..
A step by step guide for making homemade Pizza Dough. This easy pizza dough recipe is quick and inexpensive and adaptable for thin or thick crust pizza! This pizza crust is seriously the best and easiest gluten free pizza crust you will make! I started out using mixes that made pizza crust that was so thick it was more like bread. It was also really dry and required to be drenched in sauce in order to enjoy it, and even then I don't think I really enjoyed it.