Apple and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken.
You can have Apple and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apple and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare 2 of Skinless and Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Diced Apples (pick your favorite!).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded or Sliced Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 4 of Toothpicks.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of EVOO – extra virgin olive oil.
Apple and Cheddar Stuffed Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line a small pan with sides with aluminum foil.
- Place chicken breasts in pan and coat both sides with EVOO.
- Dust both sides with Italian Seasoning and rub into the chicken breasts.
- Put the cheese and apples on top of the chicken so you will be able to fold the breast over on top of the apple and cheddar.
- Fold the chicken on top of itself and pin closed with toothpicks.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.