Pizza dough with beer. Pizza Crust Recipe – The secret to thin, crispy perfect pizza every single time is adding beer to the homemade dough…wait…what did you say is in this And it's something both my husband and I still follow to this day. But I made the exception with this beer dough pizza crust recipe. Place a pizza stone or an upside-down baking sheet on it.
Better or at least as good as. Tiss the dough around to coat it with flour and prevent it from sticking. Before we continue with my Beer Pizza Dough post, you have to forgive me for the overly moody dough photos. You can cook Pizza dough with beer using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough with beer
- Prepare 6 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of yeast.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of your favorite beer.
The secrets of freezing pizza dough from The Kitchn. How essential it is to own and operate a pizza stone and a pizza peel (completely worth the money). As promised a great pizza dough made with beer. This is an easy pizza dough recipe that you can make with no extra equipment or pans needed.
Pizza dough with beer instructions
- Warm beer to lukewarm.
- Add sugar and yeast to be and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In separate bowl mix 2 cups flour, salt, oil.
- Add beer mixture and mix until smooth.
- Add additional flour 1 cup at a time until dough is soft and leaves the sides of the bowl.
- Place dough on a lightly floured surface and knead for 5-6 minutes.
- Cover and let rise for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Ball dough into desired sizes and roll..
- Sprinkle pizza pan with cornmeal and place dough on top.
- Top pizza with your favorite toppings.
- (Optional) if you like a crisper crust you can bake the dough 10 minutes before topping. I like to do this but just remember as you are topping that it is hot… Gets me every time..
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. If you like a lot of toppings it will take longer..
You have to try this Homemade Pizza Dough with Beer! It's so easy, and makes the best pizza. You knew it was only a matter of time before I posted I've made the dough with all white flour and with a combination of white and whole wheat. Prepare the dough any way you can. Beer is made with yeast, I reasoned, and the amount of water I use in my regular dough recipe is about the same volume as a bottle of beer, so why not sub it in and see what.