Simply Baked chicken breasts.
You can have Simply Baked chicken breasts using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simply Baked chicken breasts
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken bouillon granules or 1 bullillon cube.
- You need 1/2 cup of boiling water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of melted butter.
Simply Baked chicken breasts step by step
- Place chicken in baking pan skin side up.
- Brush each breast with melted butter.
- Season to taste with seasoned salt and lemon pepper.
- Disolve chicken bouillon in boiling water.
- Add parsley to boiling water and stir.
- Pour boiling water mixture into bottom of pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 to 90 minutes. Baste every 20 minutes while cooking..
- Serve au jus or with pan gravy.