Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone!.
You can have Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone! using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone!
- You need of Pepper Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 medium of Thawed Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 2 medium of Steaks, Sliced.
- It’s 1 large of Onion.
- Prepare 1 packages of Uncle Ben's Spanish Style Ready Rice.
- It’s 1/2 can of Yellow Corn.
- It’s 1 envelope of Fajita Seasoning.
- You need 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of Water.
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Queso Cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of Green, Red, or Yellow Bell Peppers.
Fajita Style Stuffed Green Peppers! A must have meal for everyone! instructions
- Preheat oven to a baking temperature of 400.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and cook in olive oil coated pan until browned.
- Add steak!.
- Cut onion and add to pan.
- Cook rice for 90 seconds in microwave. (The bag says 90 seconds. It's instant, and amazing).
- Add water to pan.
- Add Fajita seasoning.
- Throw in some yellow corn :).
- Add that delicious rice that's sitting in the microwave.
- Stir well until blended. While you let all of your ingredients simmer, cut the tops off of the peppers and pick out seeds. Make them completely hollow…try not to split the sides!.
- Place peppers on a baking pan. Make sure you have aluminum foil down as well. Nobody likes dirty dishes ;).
- Stuff peppers with ingredients in the pan, then place in oven for a set time of 45 minutes!.
- 5-7 minutes left of baking time, sprinkle Queso cheese on top of peppers.
- Annnnndddd, voila! You have a delicious meal for family and friends!.