Stuffed Chicken Parmesan.
You can cook Stuffed Chicken Parmesan using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Parmesan
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 lb of Deli-cut Black Forest Ham.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of Deli-cut New York Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped broccoli.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 6 clove of Minced fresh Garlic.
- You need 8 oz of Pasta.
- It’s 1 can of Pasta Sauce.
Stuffed Chicken Parmesan instructions
- Filet chicken breasts. Shuck and mince garlic. Steam broccoli..
- Fry ham in coconut oil for 30 seconds on each side until lightly browned..
- Fry chicken in coconut oil. When halfway cooked, stuff with ham, cheese and broccoli. Close chicken. Finish cooking stuffed chicken until lightly brown and no pink in center..
- Boil pasta until al dente. Heat pasta sauce..
- Put chicken on pasta. Cover with sauce..
- Serve and enjoy!.