Parmesan Panko chicken breast.
You can have Parmesan Panko chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan Panko chicken breast
- It’s of Chicken breast.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Panko crumbs.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Peper.
- You need of Crushed red pepper (optional).
- It’s 1-2 of Eggs.
Parmesan Panko chicken breast instructions
- Bread the chicken. Put chicken in a dish with an egg or 2 so the panko breading and Parmesan cheese stick. Season chicken with salt and pepper and crushed red pepper if desired..
- Add Panko to chicken..
- Add Parmesan cheese to chicken.
- Use a fork and press the breading into chicken until enough is coated a making a layer covering the chicken. Flip chicken and repeat until desired amount..
- (Optional) Place the breaded chicken on a HOT pan sprayed with cooking spray. Only for about a minute. This helps to keep the breading from separating from the chicken while cooking. I have tried spraying baking dish. This method has worked out the best..
- Place in baking dish. Bake on 350°about 45 min or until NO PINK.
- Let cool..
- Serve. Enjoy!.