Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken. Make this Spinach Mushroom stuffed Chicken that's a fast and easy low carb, GF dinner! Lets just take a moment to take a long. A colorful spinach stuffing peeks out from the golden skin in this recipe developed in our Test Kitchen.
This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this spinach stuffed chicken and the whole recipe is super quick to prepare. This spinach stuffed chicken breast is filled with a flavorful, creamy spinach mushroom stuffing. You can have Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken using 9 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken
- You need 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 6 1/2 oz of bagged spinach.
- It’s 1 lb of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 envelope of hidden valley ranch powder package.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 tsp of veggi oil.
I promise you will love this recipe (as long as you don't hate mushrooms and or spinach)! This video is about Spinach & Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breash. This stuffed chicken is loaded with all your favorite things! One of the biggest truths I've learned from food blogging is that people.
Mushroom spinach stuffed chicken instructions
- Place mushrooms in crockpot on low.
- In a large 12" pan put oil in and melt butter.
- When melted stir in ranch packet.
- Pour melted butter over mushrooms in crockpot and cook for 3 hrs on low.
- After mushrooms are done remove from crockpot and let cool. (Save a few mushrooms and juices for later. No need to turn off crockpot).
- Cook spinach in 12" pan while chopping mushrooms finely..
- add mushrooms to spinach and finish cooking.
- Remove mushroom spinach stuffing from heat and chop into smaller chunks.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Use the pocket method on chicken to create the pouch for stuffing. I make the intro slit large enough for a spoon to get through..
- Stuff the mushroom spinach stuffing in until you cant get any more in. I stuff with clean fingers to keep the slit small enough not to need to tie or toothpick the intro hole.
- Heat the pan with oil and a bit of butter until it steams nicely.
- Salt pepper and garlic powder all sides of chicken and brown all sides (about 1 min each side).
- Remove browned chicken from pan and place them into a glass baking pan.
- Put in oven and cook for about 2 hrs (cook chicken to at least 170 degrees) basting every 15 mins with the juices left over from crockpot mushrooms..
- Cut into 1/2" slices and serve with a few leftover crockpot mushrooms.
Easy Chicken Breasts with Spinach and Mushrooms are in creamy Parmesan sauce. Cremini mushrooms in this chicken mushroom spinach combination taste amazing! They are simply the brown version of the common white. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stuff each chicken breast with some of the mushroom mixture.