Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos. This delicious Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos appetizer is perfect for football watching and sports gatherings. Jalapeños are stuffed with two cheeses and wrapped in bacon for a Buffalo Chicken Dip, Baked Chicken Wings, and Blue Cheese Dip are some of my other favorite game day snacks. I use small jalapenos and I substitute jack cheese for the cheddar.
Jalapeño poppers are one of the easiest, most satisfying party apps. Mix cream cheese with Pepper Jack, stuff it in jalapeños, and wrap it all in bacon. This jalapeno popper chicken is chicken breasts stuffed with a jalapeno cheese mixture, then wrapped in bacon and baked to crispy perfection. You can cook Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos using 5 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 60 of jalapenos.
- It’s 3 lb of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 envelope of Hidden Valley Ranch dip mix.
- It’s 3 lb of Bacon.
An easy low carb meal that's a total crowd pleaser! I can't get enough of jalapeno poppers – whether it's bacon wrapped poppers. The other good reason why stuffed jalapeños are filled with cheese is they taste good that way! Make these Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers as an appetizer for your next party night or game day!
Bacon wrapped chicken stuffed jalapenos step by step
- Mix the ranch mix and cream cheese.
- Cube the breast into pieces small enough to fit inside your jalapenos.
- Cut halfway through the top of the jalapeno as if you were to cut off the stem..
- On each side of the jalapeno, slice downwards towards the tip. Leaving two halves with one half having the stem..
- Gently separate the two halves. Remove seeds and veins completely. Set aside keeping the halves together.
- Spoon in the ranch dip spreading it in one half of the jalapeno..
- Lay pieces of chicken in the center of the jalapeno and put the two jalapeno halves back together..
- Lay a strip of bacon length wise. Beginning from one end of the stuffed jalapeno roll it down the bacon strip wrapping it from it from one end to the other..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Repeat steps 3 through 8 until all the jalapenos are stuffed and rolled.
- Place stuffed peppers into baking pans and bake for 30 minutes or until internal temperature on the larger peppers is 160°F..
- Remove from oven and serve.
Loaded with creamy and irresistible smoky flavor! This post may contain affiliate links which won't change your price but will share some commission. Jalapeños: Halved jalapeño peppers are the base of this recipe. The bigger the pepper the more cheesy filling to fit inside! I like to remove all of the seeds when I'm making stuffed Halved jalapeños stuffed with cream cheese, shredded cheese, paprika, and garlic and wrapped up with crispy bacon.