Homemade pizza dough.
You can have Homemade pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza dough
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of butter.
Homemade pizza dough instructions
- Mix warm water and active dry yeast..
- Mix flour, olive oil, garlic salt, sugar and oregano, after 2 minutes add the water with the yeast..
- Once you finish molding the dough, add the butter and keep molding probably you will need to add more flour..
- Let the dough rest for at least 2 hours, this step makes the dough grow and eventually add a better flavor..
- Usually I bake my pizza at 450 for 20-25 minutes, it's delicious!.