Stuffed Jalapeños wrapped in Turkey bacon.
You can have Stuffed Jalapeños wrapped in Turkey bacon using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Jalapeños wrapped in Turkey bacon
- Prepare of Appetizers.
- Prepare 8 oz of Room temp cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 of Baked or grilled chicken breast, chopped.
- It’s 12 of jalapenos, cut in half.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sharp cheddar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained.
- It’s 1 packages of Turkey bacon, strips cut in half.
- You need 1 of piece of foil.
- You need 1 of cooking spray.
Stuffed Jalapeños wrapped in Turkey bacon step by step
- De-seed all jalapeños and rinse off..
- Mix remaining ingredients, except turkey bacon.
- Preheat oven 350.
- Stuff peppers with mixture and wrap 1/2 bacon slice, lay on baking sheet lined with foil and sprayed with baking spray..
- Bake at 350 for about 35 mins until the peppers have become soft..
- Enjoy these delicious wrapped peppers..