Cheesy Stuffed Chicken.
You can cook Cheesy Stuffed Chicken using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare 2 of medium yellow squash.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 slices of white bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Swiss cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1 of egg, lightly beaten (or equivalent of egg substitute).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
Cheesy Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 13×9 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Shred squash with a course grater. Drain on paper towels & pat dry..
- Sauté squash in butter in a medium skillet over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat..
- Tear bread into bite-sized pieces. Add bread, cheese, parsley, egg, salt, & pepper to the squash & mix well..
- With a knife cut a pocket into the chicken, making sure not to cut through the other side..
- Stuff each pocket with 1/4 of the stuffing..
- Place chicken in a single layer in prepared baking dish. Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes..
- Brush each chicken breast with honey. Serve..