Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken. And a splash of BBQ can lend a quick smoky touch and immediate depth of flavor to even the easiest, simplest dishes. Take these BBQ Chicken Pepper Jack Stuffed Mushrooms, for instance. Dress up those leftovers to create a new meal!
These moist and tender, meat stuffed bell peppers make for some good eating at the Pit. A quick and easy one pan Chicken Dinner by the BBQ Pit Boys that comes out moist and tender every time. Get your BBQ Shoes on because we're eating good. You can have Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken
- It’s 3 of chicken breasts (butterflied in half).
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese (room temp).
- It’s 2 of jalepenos diced small.
- Prepare 5-6 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- It’s of Bbq Sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of bacon.
- You need to taste of Brown sugar.
These Chicken Stuffed Peppers are filled with black beans, corn, onion, and brown rice — you pretty much have all the food groups in one bite! These chicken stuffed peppers are filled with so much goodness, and they are basically a full meal in one because you get three veggies (corn, onion and. Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers – These peppers are full of buffalo wing goodness. Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Peppers – If you love spinach artichoke dip but are trying to avoid chips, these are a good compromise.
Stuffed Popper BBQ Chicken step by step
- Mix cream cheese and diced jalepenos in a small bowl..
- Take butterflied chicken breasts and lay flat. I cut 1 breast into 2 pieces. Then lay 1 slice of provolone cheese on top..
- Take cream cheese/jalepeno mixture and spread on top of the provolone slice..
- Fold or roll chicken to seal cream cheese inside..
- Next take two pieces of bacon and wrap your stuffed chicken breasts sealing the cheese mixture and chicken closed..
- Brush bacon wrapped chicken with bbq sauce and lightly dust with brown sugar. I used about 1 to 2 tsp. per chicken roll..
- Place stuffed chicken on a cookie sheet or roasting pan. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Then remove from oven and flip chicken. Brush with more bbq sauce and put back in oven for 10 minutes. Last I flipped chicken again and put the chicken to broil for 4 minutes, to crisp bacon..
Bet you don't miss the chips at all. Crockpot BBQ Ranch Chicken Drumsticks Recipe! Go grab your Slow Cooker and get ready for this seriously delicious Crockpot Dr Pepper BBQ Chicken Recipe! This Stuffed French Bread is the ultimate dinner your family will love. Chicken Stuffed Peppers are made with a fajita style mixture that combines onions, garlic, tex mex spices and chicken, then oven-baked until soft and cheesy.