Chicken Stuffed Mushroom.
You can have Chicken Stuffed Mushroom using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Stuffed Mushroom
- You need 4-5 of champignon mushrooms.
- You need 100 grams of chicken breasts.
- You need 1/4 of onions.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It’s 1 tbs of teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 2 cm of ginger.
Chicken Stuffed Mushroom instructions
- Make a bowl of mushrooms by taking out the mushroom straw or "feet" 😃.
- Cut the chicken and onion into small pieces.
- Heat the oil to sauté chicken, onion, and ginger.
- Add salt, oyster sauce and teriyaki sauce. Stir it well..
- Put the sautéd chicken and mushroom into the mushrooms bowl.
- You could steam it, bake it, or fried it. I prefer to fried it with a lil bit of oil just to make the mushroom well cooked..