Brad's stuffed chicken florentine. Bone-in chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, cheese and onion and baked until tender. This is a simple recipe that I cooked up myself. Florentine Stuffed Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Stuffed Chicken Florentine recipe: Try this Stuffed Chicken Florentine recipe, or contribute your own. Loosen, but do not remove, skin from chicken to form a pocket Spoon potato mixtu re into pocket; pull skin back into place, covering the potatoes. Tasty chicken florentine stuffed peppers make a hearty low carb and gluten free dinner. You can have Brad's stuffed chicken florentine using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's stuffed chicken florentine
- It’s 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of asparagus spears.
- It’s 1 tsp of Greek seasonings.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare of For the pasta.
- You need 1 lb of fettuccine.
- It’s 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian seasonings.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of For the chicken.
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, fine chop.
- It’s 5 Oz of baby spinach, chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- It’s 15 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
A simple dish packed full of the flavour of spinach and cheese. Add chicken, a few Italian spices and you have a family favourite dinner. The Chief Taster called this a hearty main course but that's probably because I. Recipe: Chicken breasts get an upgrade with this simple recipe.
Brad's stuffed chicken florentine instructions
- Start by heating a fry pan on med low. Add 1 tsp oil. Add shallots. sauté 4 minutes. Stir often. Add spinach, bouillon, and a half cup water. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover, and cook until liquid is almost completely reduced. Remove from heat. Mix in ricotta cheese. Set aside.
- Cut bottom third off of the asparagus. Place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil, and Greek seasonings..
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Pound with a mallet to even out thickness. Sprinkle inside of chicken with lemon pepper. Evenly divide cheese mixture and stuff chicken breasts with it. Fold back closed and place in a baking dish. Cover tops with bread crumbs..
- Place chicken and asparagus in oven at the same time. Bake 25 minutes. After that turn on broiler for about 5 minutes to brown the bread crumbs. Watch carefully while broiling..
- Bring 4 qts water to a boil. Add fettuccine. Cook to al dentè. Drain and rinse with hot water. Return to pot. Add oil and spices. Toss to coat..
- When all is done, plate pasta. Place chicken on top. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top of everything. Place asparagus on top of chicken. Drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Searing the chicken seals in moisture, and the filling is bursting with flavor. Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. This Stuffed Chicken Florentine is easy to make thanks to CLASSICO Pasta Sauces. Combine Alfredo Pasta Sauce, spinach and bread crumbs; spread onto chicken. Starting at one short end of each breast, roll up chicken; place, seam side down, in prepared baking dish.