Pizza Dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white corn meal.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of dry active yeast.
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine all the dry ingredients and mix until everything is well distributed..
- Add the water of the water and begin mixing. Mix until all of the dough is sticking together then empty out dough on a floured surface and kneed for about 3 minutes. Work until the dough is a ball..
- Dough should not be sticky. If it is then add more flour (a little at a time). If dough is too dry to stick together, add more water, a tablespoon at a time..
- In a large bowl add olive oil and add dough. Roll dough to completely coat..
- Cover with damp towel. Let sit for 1 hour. Dough should roughly double in size..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.