Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors – customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is.
Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Then, fill up the jalapeños with the cream cheese and Craisin mixture. Wrap them up with bacon and pop them in the oven. You can have Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño
- You need 4 of large skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of crole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (can cut to 1/4 tsp not as spicy).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chipotle chile seasoning (can cut to 1/4tsp not as spicy).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (I like Lawry's).
- Prepare 16 slices of bacon.
- You need of Barbecue sauce (I like Head Country).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese spread.
- It’s jar of tammed jalapeños.
The final step is to stuff your face (after allowing them to cool slightly). Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese and Craisin Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers. Learn how to make jalapeno poppers. This recipe serves up bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers that have been stuffed with a garlic-cream cheese mixture, then.
Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño step by step
- Preheat oven 375. Take chicken breast and filet them..
- In a mixing bowl add all spices and mix well together..
- Take each filet of chicken one at a time and rub spices on both sides and place on a plate..
- Place a tbsp of cream cheese in the center with 2 to 3 jalapeño on top of cream cheese. Drizzle some barbecue sauce on top of cream cheese..
- Fold chicken in half and wrap two pieces of bacon around to hold together..
- Place on a wire rack over a cooking pan so chicken grease will drip in pan..
- After placing all on wire rack drizzle barbecue sauce on top of bacon and place in oven for 25 minutes. Then for 2 to 3 minutes turn oven to broil to make bacon crispy on top. Enjoy……
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Peppers Stuffed With Cream CheeseSavory Tooth. bacon, cream cheese, garlic powder, jalapeno peppers, shredded bacon, cream cheese, chicken breast, pickled jalapeno peppers. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Stuffed JalapeñosSally's Baking Addiction. The process of preparing Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken simple. Chicken is pounded thin, and stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, and cheddar cheese, before it is wrapped in bacon. It's a pretty fool-proof meal that anyone would love.