Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Parmesan Rice. Chicken breasts are rolled around lightly cooked asparagus with deli ham and Cheddar cheese, baked, and served on cheesy tomato-flavored rice. The rice complimented the chicken very well and the asparagus gave it a fun flavor. I do not believe that I would change anything about this recipes.
I used colby-jack cheese because that is what I had on hand, used brown and wild rice instead of white, and mixed the remainder of my asparagus. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. In the meantime, you'll want to. You can cook Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Parmesan Rice using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Parmesan Rice
- It’s 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of chopped asparagus.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It’s 4 slice of deli ham.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
This is a quick and simple dinner dish to make. Don't forget to hit like if you want me to do more videos, still testing the. Top with piece of provolone and three stalks of asparagus, then fold the chicken over enclosing the filling. Season the outside of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Parmesan Rice instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 degrees C).
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of heavy plastic (resealable freezer bags work well) on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound the chicken with the smooth side of a meat mallet to a thickness of 1/4 inch.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the asparagus, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper just until the asparagus is bright green and beginning to become tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Lay each chicken breast out onto a work surface, and place a slice of ham on the flattened breast. Place 1/4 of the asparagus mixture over the ham, and top with 1/4 of the Cheddar cheese. Roll the chicken breast around the filling and secure with toothpicks or tie with cotton kitchen string; place the stuffed breasts into a 9×13-inch baking dish, seam sides down. Top each breast with about 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear, 30 to 40 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a stuffed breast should read 160°F (70 degrees C). Baste the stuffed chicken breasts occasionally with pan juices while baking.
- While chicken is baking, bring 2 cups of chicken broth and 1 tablespoon of butter to a boil in a saucepan. Stir in 1 cup rice and 1 can of tomatoes, reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook the rice until tender and the broth has been absorbed, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat, and let rice stand covered for about 5 minutes; stir in about 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese. Serve stuffed chicken breasts on the cooked rice.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Asparagus and Parmesan RiceAllRecipes. butter, butter, chicken broth, skinless boneless chicken breast halves. Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Parmesan is a easy, healthy dinner recipe that combines two of our favorites. This fast, easy, and delicious Asparagus Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is a perfect meal for a It's stuffed with asparagus and fresh mozzarella cheese, and the chicken is seasoned with paprika I like to serve this with a salad on the side, fluffy rice, or quinoa. So, it's time to impress your family at. Boneless skinless chicken breasts: Because you are stuffing the chicken, it's far better to use boneless.