Spinach stuffed chicken breast. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. All Reviews for Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast.
The spinach stuffing is so creamy and smooth that you'll become addicted to it. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite flavors makes them anything but ordinary. Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden. You can cook Spinach stuffed chicken breast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach stuffed chicken breast
- You need of Ingredients.
- You need 4 each of Large chicken breast.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sliced mushroom.
- Prepare 1 lb of Fresh baby spinach.
- It’s 6 clove of Minced garlic.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Freshly chopped thyme.
- You need 1/4 cup of Freshly minced rosemary.
- You need 1 each of Stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of Panko bread crumbs.
Cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in crispy bacon! Easy to make chicken breast recipe stuffed with spinach and cheese. Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our favorite easy dinner recipes. This chicken has a delicious cheesy spinach filling and is wrapped in smoky bacon then.
Spinach stuffed chicken breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 and start melting 1/4 stick of butter on med-high heat in a large saute pan..
- Once butter is melted, but not browned, add mushrooms and toss/stir to coat in butter. Cook mushrooms until soft and aromatic continuing to stir often..
- Add spinach, garlic and herbs then more butter if needed to coat spinach well.garlic is very aromatic (turn heat to medium at anytime if needed). Cook until spinach is dark and garlic is very aromatic..
- Split chicken breasts in half about one side into a square buttered cake pan. Put just enough parmesan to cover top side of breast. Add stuffing on top of breasts evenly. Put some more parmesan cheese on top but save at least 1/2 cup for later..
- Cook until chicken turns white all over (about 10-15 minutes)..
- Once chicken is cooked on the outside, but not quite done inside, sprinkle parmesan cheese to top of chicken and wait until cheese melts..
- Once cheese melts put enough panko to cover the top of all the chicken..
- Cook until panko is browned and chicken is fully cooked but not dry (about 5 minutes)..
I love making stuffed chicken breasts, some of my favorites are Prosciutto, Pear and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Cheesy Jalapeño Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken, Sun Dried Tomato and Cheese Stuffed Chicken Rollatini, and my husband's favorite, Chicken Rollatini with Spinach alla Parmigiana. Chicken breasts stuffed with a creamy spinach, parmesan, mozzarella, and cream cheese filling and pan seared to perfection. That leaves room for a side of whole-grain quinoa or farro. If you have leftover spinach, use it for a simple side salad. If you don't want to bother stuffing the chicken cutlets, turn these ingredients into a simple salad with a drizzle of olive oil and.