You can cook Pizza Dough using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 4 1/2 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- It’s 3 tsp of Kosher Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Instant Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Extra-Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 15 oz of of Lukewarm Water (Heat 40 sec Microwave).
- You need 1 large of Stainless Steel Bowl.
- Prepare 1 of Food Processor or Mixer.
Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine 4 cups flour, sugar, salt, and yeast in bowl of food Processor.
- Pulse 3 to 4 times until incorporated.
- Add Olive Oil and Water.
- Run food processor until mixture forms ball that rides around the bowl above the blade, about 15 seconds.
- Continue Processing 15 seconds longer.
- Transfer dough ball to lightly floured surface and knead once or twice by hand until smooth ball is formed..
- Divide dough into 3 even parts and place each in a covered quart-sized deli container or zip lock freezer bag..
- Place in refer and allow to rise at least one day, up to 5 hours.