Spinach Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast.
You can cook Spinach Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast
- It’s 2 of (8oz) Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 2 oz of Chopped Spinach.
- You need 1/3 cup of (about 6) Diced Sun-Dried Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Crumbled Feta Cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper (Divided).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt (Divided).
- It’s 2 clove of Minced Garlic.
Spinach Tomato & Feta Stuffed Chicken Breast instructions
- (Optional) Marinate chicken breasts 1-24 hours. Keep the marinade..
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and coat with cooking spray..
- Sauté garlic for 1 minute..
- Add 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper, tomatoes, and spinach. Sauté until moisture evaporates..
- Remove from heat and stir in feta cheese..
- Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of both chicken breasts creating a pocket. (Do NOT cut all the way through).
- Stuff 1/2 of the mixture into each pocket..
- Brush marinade over each side of the chicken breasts..
- Sprinkle remaining 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper over chicken..
- Bake about 25 minutes..