Florentine stuffed chicken breasts. Bone-in chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, cheese and onion and baked until tender. This is a simple recipe that I cooked up myself. Florentine Stuffed Chicken. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Combine the margarine with the basil filling. The chicken florentine sauce is simple. I like to add some garlic and once that's sauteed for a minute or two, the pan is deglazed with white wine. You can have Florentine stuffed chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Florentine stuffed chicken breasts
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 lb of Sweet Italian turkey sausage.
- You need 1 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Ian's gluten free panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of large clove crushed garlic.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Creamy chicken florentine is pure comfort food. I love making stuffed chicken breasts, some of my favorites are Prosciutto, Pear and Brie Stuffed Chicken Breasts I love making stuffed chicken breast as many as you probably figured out by now. Reminds me of the Weight Watchers Chicken Florentine recipe that is in their. This is an excellent fix for a quick, easy and tasty meal!
Florentine stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out all the liquid and set aside..
- Slice chicken breast halfway through and pound flat..
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients and divide into fourths..
- Make a football shape and place into the center of each chicken breast..
- Wrap chicken around the filling and place onto baking sheet..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and bake at 400°F for 45 minutes..
I picked this up at Publix. Please share this video with others and be sure to subscribe to. Stuffed Chicken Florentine recipe: Try this Stuffed Chicken Florentine recipe, or contribute your own. This recipe for chicken Florentine is golden brown chicken breasts, topped with a creamy mushroom, spinach and parmesan cheese sauce. A classic dinner that will have you licking your plate!