Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts. Place a ham and cheese slice on each breast half. Place cheese slice and ham slice on center of each chicken breast; roll up. Cover tightly and refrigerate until it's time to grill.
Making a pocket in the chicken breast to hold the stuffing is easy with a good, sharp, thin-bladed knife. Browning the chicken in a skillet before baking gives it a beautiful golden color, and finishing in the oven ensures that it. The only ingredients you need are chicken breasts, cream cheese, shredded swiss cheese, ham, panko, and some basic spices. You can have Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 200 grams of shaved black forest ham.
- It’s 5 slice of swiss cheese.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
Pounding out the chicken took the most time and made the most mess. Grilled Ham- and Swiss-Stuffed Chicken BreastsBetty Crocker. Caramelized Onion Mushroom Swiss Stuffed Chicken BreastsWhole and Heavenly Oven. Chicken Breasts Baked With Swiss Cheese Recipes.
Ham and Swiss stuffed chicken breasts instructions
- pre heat oven to 375.
- put parchment paper on a cookie sheet and set aside.
- place the chicken breasts between two other sheets of parchment paper and roll them out with a rolling pin.
- place a slice of Swiss cheese and some ham in the middle of the pounded out breast.
- roll it up and seal it with toothpicks.
- beat your egg in a small bowl and then brush the stuffed breasts with it.
- roll them in the panko bread crumbs that has been mixed with the Italian seasoning and place(seam down) on cookie sheet.
- bake for 40 minutes or until chicken runs clear.
SPINACH CREAM CHEESE STUFFED CHICKEN BREASTLittle Spice Jar. Try out my ham and swiss stuffed chicken! It's bursting with flavor and you will not be disappointed. Put stuffed chicken breasts into a Medium or Large Ziploc® Zip 'n Steam™ Bag, with the thickest part of the chicken toward the outer edges of the bag. Seal bag and place in microwave.