Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast.
You can have Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of Chicken Breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Monterey Jack Cheese.
Spinach Dip Stuffed Cajun Chicken Breast instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix spinach, cream cheese, and Monterey Jack cheese into a bowl and stir until combined..
- Mix bread crumbs and Cajun Seasoning on a plate or shallow bowl..
- Pound chicken until flat..
- Dip chicken into breadcrumb mix on both sides until coated..
- Place cream cheese mixture in the center and spread..
- Roll up chicken and secure with tooth picks..
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes or until done..
- Serve with your favorite sides!.