Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast. You can stuff chicken breasts with several different ingredients and you can't really go wrong with pepperoni and cheese. These chicken breasts are stuffed with sliced pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Your family will love these stuffed chicken breasts that are big on flavor!
I tore some of the slices to make them fit better. Dip each chicken breast in the flour, then the egg and finally the breadcrumb mixture. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. You can have Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast
- You need 2 large of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 4 large of basil leaves.
- You need 3 of strips of bacon cut in half.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten with a little milk.
- You need 1 of garlic and herb bread crumbs.
Chicken breasts are pounded thin and rolled up around a filling of pepperoni and mozzarella. They're topped with spaghetti sauce and baked, then served over pasta for a family-pleasing We substituted turkey pepperoni for the "real" stuff and low-fat cheese as well as finding a low-sodium spagetti sauce. Transfer to oven and cook until chicken is just about cooked through and cheese is melted. Stuffed Chicken Breast With Stuffing Wrapped In Bacon Recipes.
Brad'S pepperoni stuffed chicken breast step by step
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Place on a cutting board. Butterfly breasts starting with the thick side.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place mozzarella, pepperoni, and basil leaves on butterflied chicken.
- Fold back the chicken and lay strips of bacon over breasts.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until 145°F.
- Brush chicken with milk and egg mix. Dust with bread crumbs. Bake 10 more minutes . If crumbs are not brown turn on broiler a.few minutes.
Pepperoni Stuffed Chicken Parmesan: This twist on the traditional Chicken Parmesan will blow you away! After trying this dish, the normal Chicken Parmesan just won't do Cut the chicken breasts in half, giving you four pieces. Carefully cut a slit into the center of the chicken breast, creating a pocket. This Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Breast Recipe is a quick, easy dinner for those nights you're craving pizza but don't want all the carbs. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd!