Easy Pizza Dough!!. What a treat for my and husbanad and me. I've never made dough from scratch before and this couldn't be easier. I found this recipe over the weekend and have already made it twice.
This easy pizza dough recipe is great for beginners and produces a soft homemade pizza crust. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. The easiest pizza dough recipe ever! You can cook Easy Pizza Dough!! using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Dough!!
- You need 3 cup of AP flour.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 oz of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dry oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need pinch of of salt.
I adore this recipe for its simplicity, taste and ease. This easy pizza dough delivers perfect pizza every single time and is so good with our Easy Pizza Sauce! I love our easy whole wheat pizza dough recipe, but we make this easy traditional pizza dough recipe all of the time because the boys love it. This quick and easy pizza dough is fantastic with part whole wheat flour or all white flour; it's up to you.
Easy Pizza Dough!! instructions
- Mix half of cup of AP flour, sugar and the yeast. Add the warm water and stir well. Let it rest for 20 min or until it foam forms on the top..
- Then add the olive oil, oregano, garlic salt, salt and 2 cups of AP flour and mix well..
- Sprinkle a little of the remaining flour on the table and star kneading by hand 10 min. If the dough is sticky pour a little more flour..
- Put the dough in a greased bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let it double size 1 hour. I turn on the oven and put the bowl on top of the stove for faster results..
- Then make your favorite pizza. Enjoy!! Makes 1 large pizza!!.
And it doubles, triples and even quadruples beautifully (see the notes in the recipe) and rolls out like a dream. If you are wondering how this is different than the fast and easy recipe I posted way back. If you want to bake the pizzas tomorrow, line a baking sheet with a floured dishtowel, put the dough balls on it, and cover them with plastic wrap, giving them room to expand (they'll almost double in size), and let them rise in the. How to store pizza dough: Our favorite pizza toppings: Looking for some dessert ideas? There's really no reason not to make.