Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can have Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- It’s 1 kg of Boneless chicken breasts flattened.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach leaves packed chopped.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Sun dried tomatoes heaped chopped.
- You need 5 tbsp of Cream cheese heaped.
- It’s 2 1/2 tbsp of Ricotta cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Chives finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Crushed red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1cup of Mozzarella cheese grated.
- Prepare to taste of Course sea salt & pepper.
- It’s 4-6 tbsp of Oil.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Season the chicken breasts with sea salt and pepper powder. Mix together all the ingredients except chicken and oil. Divide the mixture equally into the number of chicken breasts. Place one portion of the stuffing on one flattened chicken breast piece. Gently but tightly roll the chicken breasts and fasten with toothpicks. Make sure the breasts are sealed on all sides..
- Stuff and roll each chicken breasts in the same manner. In a skillet heat oil. Gently place the chicken rolls. Sear on high heat until slightly browned all around. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the chicken rolls in an oven proof dish and bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove the rolls to a chopping board and let rest for 5 minutes. Gently slice the chicken rolls and serve..