Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes. Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs.
This low carb Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast recipe is the stuff keto dreams are made of! A real crowd pleaser, it's gluten free & Atkins friendly! This crowd pleasing keto cheesy spinach stuffed chicken breast recipe is so incredibly tasty that nobody will care (or even believe) that it's low carb. You can have Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts
- It’s 1 of LARGE whole chicken breast, divided into 2 pieces.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- You need 2 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese, divided.
- You need to taste of Salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 jar of or can marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Paprika.
Today I am going to make stuffed cheesy chicken breast recipe. This is so simple, comforting and tasty recipe with delicate touch! Cheesy Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts – A simple tantalizing baked stuffed chicken recipe with roasted red peppers, spinach, and fontina cheese! Try this Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe, or contribute your own.
Stuffed cheesy chicken breasts step by step
- Take one lobe of Breast and cut it in half long ways. Stand it on its cut side and using the tip of your knife, cut a slit down the length of it but not all the way through. Open it up and make a nice pocket. Do the same thing with the other lobe of chicken. You’ll end up with 4 pieces. Season pieces inside and out with salt and pepper. Set in a sprayed baking dish with half jar of marinara in the bottom. Preheat your oven to 375..
- In a bowl combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, seasonings, beaten egg and beat on high til smooth and well mixed. Stir in 1 cup of white cheddar. Distribute cheese mixture evenly among the breasts, filling each pocket. They will be very full. Sprinkle last cup of white cheddar and a little paprika over each and cover with foil. TIP: spray your foil with nonstick spray and your cheese won’t stick when you take it off..
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes. Uncover and let brown for about 10 minutes more. We hade buttered noodles and green peas with ours..
Place each chicken breast half between waxed paper and pound very thin with a mallet or rolling pin to form a "cutlet". Be careful not to pound holes in the meat. Chicken breasts are such a supper staple that it's often hard to think of them as anything special, but let me tell you this: Splitting chicken breasts and filling them with your favorite Spinach, two kinds of cheese, and garlic come together here to stuff golden chicken breasts with a flavorful, cheesy filling. Rinse the chicken breasts, pat dry, season with salt and pepper, butterfly, spread the filling over the centers, fold back up and secure with toothpicks. Distribute the chicken breasts, zucchini and tomatoes among serving plates.