Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can cook Pizza dough using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 1.5 cup of lukewarm water.
- It’s 2 of table spoon sugar.
- Prepare 2 of tea spoons coarse salt.
- Prepare 4 cups of self raising flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough step by step
- Add the water in a basin and then Sieve the sugar into the water and add the salt. Pour the flour in bits as you stir..
- Stir until all the flour is mixed..
- Pour your cooking oil in another container then pour the dough into it and cover. Leave it for about 1 hour..
- Spread some flour on your table then pour the dough on the table. Pound using your hands utill firm..
- Cut your dough and speed to form the 16" size..
- When spread it will look like this..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.