48h Pizza Dough.
You can cook 48h Pizza Dough using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 48h Pizza Dough
- Prepare 500 g of strong white bread flour.
- You need 5 g of active dry yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fine sea-salt.
- Prepare 320 ml of tepid water.
48h Pizza Dough instructions
- Sift the flour into a bowl, add the yeast, salt and water.
- Knead until combined – this should take around 5 minutes.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes in a covered bowl.
- Knead the dough for another 5 minutes, until smooth – add flour if needed.
- Cover the dough in a bowl and leave in the fridge for at least 48 hours.
- Remove 3 to 4 hours before cooking. Divide the dough into pieces and leave covered to rest for approximately 3-4 hours.
- Prepare and bake (220°C – 6-7 minutes).