Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts.
You can cook Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- You need of ● For The Meat.
- You need 1 of EX LG 2 Pound Chicken Breast Fillet [butterflied then tenderized].
- You need Dash of Granulated Garlic Powder & Granulated Onion Powder.
- It’s of Olive Oil [just enough to coat chicken].
- It’s 1 Dash of Ground Black Pepper & Salt.
- Prepare 2 Sheets of Sturdy Cling Wrap.
- It’s 1 of Meat Mallet.
- You need as needed of Toothpicks.
- Prepare of ● For The Filling.
- You need 6 oz of Artichoke [drained & chopped].
- You need 8 oz of Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Shreaded Parmasean Cheese [room temp].
- You need 2 tbsp of Sharp Cheddar Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes [chopped].
- It’s 1 Cup of Fresh Spinach Leaves [chopped].
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Parsley [diced + reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Basil Leaves [chopped].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Red Onions [fine minced].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs [add more if needed to thicken].
Mike's Artichoke Spinach & Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breasts instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Rinse, pat dry, butterfly chicken. Butterfly meaning – cut chicken in half without totally seperating it..
- Beat chicken breast in between 2 thick pieces of sturdy plastic sheets with a mallet as much as you can without tearing your meat apart..
- Coat your chicken with olive oil and add all seasonings..
- Mix everything together in the ● Filling section..
- Pile in the filling and wrap your chicken breast tightly. Pin with toothpicks..
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes and check for doneness. If bleeding and pink color – bake longer..
- Remove toothpicks. Serve hot. Enjoy!.