Pizza Dough & Sauce. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can cook Pizza Dough & Sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough & Sauce
- It’s of Recipe for pizza dough (1 person).
- You need of Flour*****.
- Prepare 125 g of Flour (75g plain, 50g 00 flour).
- You need 1/4 bowl of Warm water.
- It’s of Yeast 1 grams (1/2 teaspoon).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of Sauce*****.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza Dough & Sauce step by step
- In a bowl, fill up 1/3 with hot water (not boiling). Add sachet of yeast to it and stir for a minute. Leave to settle for a couple of minutes..
- In a separate bowl, pour flour in. Pour olive oil onto flour. Add measurements of salt and sugar to the bowl..
- From step 1. Give the yeast a quick stir before pouring 60% of water/yeast onto flour..
- Stir to combine. Usually takes a few minutes. As you stir, add 20% of water/yeast and continue to mix. After a few more minutes add last 20% to the bowl. Pour in some extra olive oil if you need, this will help the ingredients combine. Towards the end, add another spoon of flour to the dough ball to give it the final touch and help make dough ball feel soft instead of sticky. Continue to knead until you are happy with..
- For sauce. Add salt and sugar to bowl of tomato sauce and stir for several minutes..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.