Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can have Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 Tsp of yeast.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of warm water.
- You need 1 Tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbs of oil, margarine or butter.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough step by step
- In a cup dissolve the yeast in the warm water and wait for 10 minutes for it to look foamy this means its good to use.
- In a bowl add the flour and add the salt,sugar rub in the oil margarine.
- Make a well at the center of the flour and gradually add the yeast water while kneading to form a dough.
- Hard knead the dough on a flat surface till soft.
- Make the dough into a ball and oil it.
- Put it in a bowl and cover with a damp towel and place it.in a warm place.
- Let it rise and double this take about one hour.divide the dough into two balls and make two pizzas.
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.