Pizza Dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can have Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It’s 3 1/2 cups of bread flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of active yeast.
- You need 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sea salt.
- It’s 150 ml of lukewarm water.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza Dough step by step
- In a large bowl sift the flour and add the olive oil..
- Add the yeast in the lukewarm water, add the sugar and salt and let it rise for 5 to 10 minutes..
- Mix all ingredients with a wooden spoon. Once well combined mix using your hand until you get a smooth dough. Let it rise for 30 minutes or until it doubles in size..
- You can now portion as desired size. You may roll using a rolling pin or store in fridge for 3 days or freeze for 1 week..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.