Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can have Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 2 cups of Flour, + extra.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough instructions
- Pour 3/4 cup warm water into small bowl; stir in yeast. Let stand until yeast dissolves, about 5 minutes..
- Brush large bowl lightly with olive oil. Mix 2 cups flour, sugar, and salt in a mixer. Add yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil; process until dough forms a sticky ball. Transfer to lightly floured surface..
- Knead the dough until smooth, adding more flour by tablespoonfuls if the dough is very sticky, about 1 minute. Transfer to prepared bowl; turn dough in bowl to coat with oil..
- Cover bowl with clean towel and let dough rise in warm area until doubled in size, about 30 minutes. 4. You can roll it, then place desired toppings. Voila! Wild Flavours.
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.