Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can cook Pizza dough using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- You need 800 g of strong white bread flour.
- Prepare 200 g of ground semolina.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 14 g of yeast.
- It’s 10 g of sugar.
- Prepare 60 ml of olive oil.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza dough instructions
- Mix 650ml of Luke warm water with the sugar, oil and yeast and leave for 10 minutes..
- Mix flour, semolina and salt together in a large bowl and add the wet ingredients and mix together using a fork. When it's well mixed tip out onto a worktop and start kneading with your hands until smooth. This will take around 5 minutes..
- Dust dough with flour and place in a bowl, covered with a tea towel to rise for an hour..
- When ready tip dough on to worktop and portion into 8. The dough is now ready to be rolled and stretched to use for pizza or calzones..
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.