Homemade Pizza Dough.
You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- You need 650 g of strong white flour.
- You need 325 ml of warm water at 36 degrees.
- You need 50 ml of warm milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 7 g of Instant dried yeast.
Homemade Pizza Dough instructions
- Combine your wet ingredients together in a jug and dissolve your yeast into the mixture..
- Add to the flour and combine..
- Fold out onto a floured surface and knead for around 5 minutes to achieve and smooth elastic dough..
- Place in a bowl and cover with a damp cloth to allow to double in size..
- Once doubled in size. Divide into 6 individual doughs and rest..
- These are now ready to be rolled out or frozen for a later date..