Pizza Dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out! Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. You can cook Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- It’s 1 1/3 cups (320 ml) of warm water (between 100-110°F, 38-43°C).
- You need 2 1/4 teaspoons of instant yeast.
- You need 1 Tablespoon (13 g) of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons (30 ml) of olive oil.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3 1/2 cups (440 g) of all-purpose flour (spoon & levelled), plus more for hands and surface.
- It’s of sprinkle of cornmeal for dusting the pan.
Mix in oil and warm water. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again.
Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix the dough ingredients together by hand or use a hand-held or stand mixer..
- Knead by hand or beat the dough with your mixer. I like doing this by hand..
- Place dough into a greased mixing bowl, cover tightly, and set aside to rise for about 90 minutes or overnight in the refrigerator..
- Punch down risen dough to release air bubbles. Divide in 2..
- Roll dough out into a 12-inch circle. Cover and rest as you prep the pizza toppings..
- Top with favorite pizza toppings..
- Bake pizza at a very high temperature for only about 15 minutes..
- Please tag @appetizing.adventure on Instagram if you make this!.
Making pizza dough is not the quickest process, but it's easy, and if you are an aficionado of Italian food you now that it's worth the effort to find your best pizza dough recipe, it will reward you with. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Use this dough for any pizza recipe you want to make and follow recipe instructions for shaping and baking times. Pizza is a handmade, flattened dough topped with tomato sauce, cheese, vegetables, proteins, and herbs Products, uncooked Pizzas, dough in a bin (include these when you post your pizza photos). The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza.