Major's stuffed chicken breast. Tender stuffed chicken breasts filled with melty cheese & asparagus. We are going to start with cutting pockets. Stuff chicken breasts with your favorite fillings with one of our wonderful chicken breast recipes.
Season the inside of the chicken with salt and pepper. This recipe for bacon wrapped stuffed chicken breast with roasted potatoes is a quick and easy one pan meal that's sure to please any crowd! The chicken is stuffed with a an incredible combination of three cheeses, garlic and herbs. You can have Major's stuffed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Major's stuffed chicken breast
- It’s 4 of split chicken breasts.
- You need 1 box of stuffing (prepared).
- It’s of Cream sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 each of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
How to make stuffed chicken breast. Ready to see how easy this delicious and beautiful recipe is to prep? You can chop the vegetables for the stuffing while the oven heats up, and getting the stuffing into the chicken breasts. Spinach stuffed chicken breasts are low carb and so easy to make!
Major's stuffed chicken breast step by step
- preheat oven to °350.
- bone & skin chicken.
- cut slit down the side of chicken to make a pouch.
- fill pouch with prepared stuffing.
- place chicken in a baking pan.
- bake at °350 for 35-45 minutes.
- combine sauce ingredients in a sauce pan.
- simmer sauce on low for 15-20.
- remove chicken from oven and serve.
- spoon sauce over chicken before serving.
This easy stuffed chicken breast recipe is going to be a new low carb family favorite! The cream cheese and Parmesan add a ton of flavor to this. Stuffed Chicken Breast – juicy boneless chicken breast stuffed with red bell peppers, fresh baby spinach and cheese. A savory blend of cheese and vegetables; best way to spiced up your usual chicken dinner night. Chicken breasts stuffed with mushrooms and cheese and rubbed with a special mixture of herbs.