Homemade Pizza Dough.
You can cook Homemade Pizza Dough using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1 cup of Refined Flour (Maida).
- You need 1/4 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of curd.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need as required of Oil.
- Prepare as required of LukeWarm Water.
Homemade Pizza Dough instructions
- Take Maida, wheat flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl and mix well..
- Add 2tsp oil, curd and rub it well..
- Add lukewarm water gradually and form the dough..
- The dough should be harder than the roti dough..
- Grease it with 1tsp oil for about 5 minutes..
- Take the dough in an air tight container and let it rest for 5-6 hours..
- Now, add one tablespoon wheat flour and knead the dough properly. Grease it with oil and mix well..
- Stretch the dough and mix to make it softer. The pizza dough is ready..