Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕. This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. However the Neapolitan pizza association (Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana) clearly states that only yeast should be used to make the dough.
Mike Fitzick, also known as The Pizza Jew recently flew over to Gozney HQ to share his tips and tricks for the perfect Roccbox pizzas. A great Neapolitan pizza has the best sauce, the finest mozzarella, and maybe a few whole basil leaves. But before you can get into the toppings, you'll need to make the Neapolitan pizza is made from a lean dough—that is, it's got nothing but flour, water, salt, and yeast. You can have Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕 using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕
- You need 4 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 1/4 tsp. of Active dry yeast.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of Warm water.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Honey – adds a nice flavor.
I make mine in the food processor, but it is not essential. Have a pizza party your family will love by making thick-crusted pan pizzas that everyone can take part in making. This recipe for a pan pizza dough is soft and doughy and one the entire family will enjoy. It is easy to make and is just waiting for your favorite pizza toppings.
Pandemic Pizza Dough 🍕 instructions
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Whisk in honey. Once foamy, add the rest of the ingredients and mix..
- I use Kitchenaid with dough hook to mix all the ingredients for about 2 minutes..
- Place in well greased bowl for 2 hours..
- Divide into two greased bowls and let rise again another 30 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with rolling pin, add sauce and preferred toppings..
- We like our pizzas with pepperoni, mozzarella and a sauce with a can of peeled tomatoes, salt, dried basil and a little olive oil. Mix in a blender..
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake for 10 minutes or until pizza is golden brown..
Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Give this recipe a go and have the confidence to make any night a pizza night. Having a batch of homemade pizza dough on had is one of my superpowers as a mom. My sons love making their own customized pizza and I love. All you have to do here is type in what kind of pizza you want to make – Neapolitan, in this case -, how big you want them to be and how many you're going to make.