Granny's Pizza/ Mekitsi Dough.
You can have Granny's Pizza/ Mekitsi Dough using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Granny's Pizza/ Mekitsi Dough
- Prepare 400 ml of cool water.
- Prepare 1 packages of yeast.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of Flour as much for the dough to be tough..
Granny's Pizza/ Mekitsi Dough instructions
- Put the yeast in a cup, mix it with some water and leave it for a few minutes..
- Pour the water in a large bowl or pan, add the prepared yeast and some oil and start adding flour while kneading with your hands until you get a tough dough..
- Put it aside for about 15-20 minutes to rise..
- The mekitsi, made of this type of dough, can easily last for a few days..