Terry's Pizza Dough.
You can cook Terry's Pizza Dough using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Terry's Pizza Dough
- You need 1 tbsp of yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Terry's Pizza Dough instructions
- in a small bowl add water and yeast and stir to dissolve. Takes about 5 minutes.
- sift the flour into a large bowl. mold the flour in a mound with a hole in the center. pour the yeast in the center then the olive oil and pinch of salt..
- start drawing ingredients together and mix with hands..
- sprinkle some flour on the work surface. place the dough on the floured surfice..
- kneed the dough briefly with your hands. kneed just long enough for the dough to take in a little more flour and until it no longer sticks to your hands..
- oil a large bowl. Transfer the dough into the bowl. on top of the dough make two incisions that cross and spread some oil on top of dough this will prevent dough from cracking. cover the bowl with a towel and set aside for 11/2 to 2 hours until dough doubles in size..
- after the dough doubles punch it down to eliminate air bubbles. on a lightly floured surface cut the dough in three pieces..
- roll the dough out in 12 inch pies enjoy..
- add pizza ingridents and cook pizza @ 500°F for 12 minutes..