Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes. With this recipe for Potato Chip Crusted Chicken Breasts, they've moved from lunch to dinner, and are putting everyday chicken breasts at the center stage of crunchy flavor. And with just three ingredients, this is one of the easiest dinners you're going to make all year. Meanwhile, for the potato latkes, grate the potatoes and onions into a To serve, place one citrus-crusted chicken breast onto each of six serving plates and spoon the potato latkes alongside.
Note: If you dont like sweet potatoes, omit and double up on regular potatoes. Trust me, it was so good, you probably wont even notice them. Mashed potato flakes and Cheddar cheese form an irresistible coating for these baked chicken breasts. You can cook Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes
- You need of Main.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes diced up into bite size.
- It’s 1/2 small of diced up onion.
- Prepare 2 can of Cream of Chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Frenchs fried onions.
- It’s 1 of Shredded Cheese any kind.
- You need 2 of or 4 Chicken breast.
- You need of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Season All Salt.
- You need 1 of Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Mustard.
- It’s 1 of McCormicks Montreal Chicken season.
Best of all, the chicken is ready to eat in Potato-Crusted Chicken. I thought it was pretty tasty, but my husband said it was somewhat bland. He said if I'd added Tony's or something like it. I used Blushing Belle Creamer potatoes from The Little Potato Company because they are smooth, and creamy, and there's no extra prep like washing or I also have a post on how to cook chicken breasts from frozen in the Instant Pot.
Crusted Chicken breast and potatoes instructions
- Thaw 2-4 chicken breast and cover them with mustard. Sprinkle McCormick seasoning over and take crushed French fried onions and coat over the top of chicken. Lightly place in the center of 9 by 13 casserole dish..
- In a 9 by 13 casserole dish dice up potatoes and onion then spread them around the dish. Sprinkle Seasoned Salt and Red Pepper over the potatoes and onions..
- Next pre heat oven to 375°F. Pour the 2 cans of Cream of Chicken soup over the potatoes only..
- Place in the center of oven and cook for 45 min to 1 hour or until the thickest chicken is at 180°F..
- Once cooked remove and sprinkle shredded cheese over the whole dish. Enjoy.
Tips for making this Instant Pot Chicken Breast and Potatoes This super easy sheet pan chicken breast recipe has a great Italian flair. Crusted with Parmesan and roasted with carrots and potatoes, you will have a complete healthy meal for the entire Prep veggies. Wash and cut small red potatoes in half. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium high While chicken cooks, combine chopped tomatoes with basil in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to your taste.