Pizza Dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! This is the easiest, BEST pizza dough recipe.
I make mine in the food. Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. You can cook Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza Dough
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of Warm water (113° ).
- You need 1 tsp of Active dty yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Olive oil ( plus more to grease bowl ).
- It’s 1 tsp of Fine sea salt.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of Flour ( plus more for dusting ).
Anthony Falco of Roberta's in Bushwick, Brooklyn, teaches Sam Sifton how to make restaurant-style pizza dough at home. Plus it is vegan with a gluten-free. Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. In a small bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Pizza Dough step by step
- In a bowl; dissolve sugar in the warm water. Sprinkle yeast on top & let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy..
- Add oil & salt to yeast mix, then use the dough hooks to mix in the flour. Mix until dough comes together, add more flour as needed, let the hooks knead the dough until smooth.
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface & knead about 2 minutes more ( dough will no longer be sticky ) Place dough in an oiled bowl & turn to coat surface. Cover w/ plastic wrap & let stand in a warm place about an hour, until doubled in size..
- When ready to use, press w/ fingers to make as flat as possible. Drape dough over hands , stretching to desired size & thickness. When ready to make pizza, sprinkle pizza pan W/ simolina, or cornmeal..
Homemade pizza dough is easier thank you think. Our pizza dough recipe is easy, fun, and totally tasty. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch. The Neapolitan pizza is characterised by a relatively high edge and a thin center of the pizza. The only ingredients required to make the dough are flour, water, salt and yeast.